Thank you for your interest in my course descriptions!
IMPORTANT: There are items listed in each of these courses that you may not only have heard of, but feel you have also been “doing.” However, there are many ways to do a lot of strategies and actions listed, but I teach from the experience of getting great results. For all courses listed, I send a questionnaire for you to answer, which helps me customize the presentation and learning experience to your goals and needs.
If each week you are not getting at least a thousand new fans, if you are not getting at least a few hundred-thousand video views, if you are not getting at least half a million engagements on your posts, all this without boosting posts and running ads—and yes, in each 7-day period—you absolutely need to take one of my courses, enlist one of my coaching/mentoring programs and or bring my team and I on as a service provider in part or in total so you too can get extraordinary results. Oh, and all on even just one of your channels.
This is what our average 7-day period looks like on Facebook, compare these with your Facebook Insights:
And this is what it looks like when we create a spike—no boosting, no ads:
Let’s start BIG and then I will explain what the other courses do not include that each preceding one does: “Social Media On Steroids: Mastery” is the deepest course I teach. This is for companies, organizations and entrepreneurs who want to get the best results in every way as quickly as possible. And I guarantee that no matter how big the brand is, no matter how much success you are already having on social, this will create a significant upward pitch in the trajectory of your results.
It includes pretty much everything I know and what I use every day to keep achieving extraordinary numbers. I use Facebook as the foundation for all my courses simply because it has the largest population of all social media platforms and has virtually every feature all the others have combined into one and the best reporting system. In Mastery and I also cover Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
However, what I teach works for all platforms.
If taught online, it is taught in ten 2-hour sessions via Zoom video conference. I use a PowerPoint, as well as go live online to demonstrate and show examples of what’s not working on channels of brands similar to yours, as well as assess your channels.
There are hands-on exercises and homework assignments as well to implement what you learn as we progress through the program.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Why it is important to grow your audience, how to do it while building trust and brand love and how to
drive that traffic to [fill in the blank with everything you’d like them to do!]
- How to do this and break the habit of the number one mistake ALL brands online of all sizes are making—and don’t know it.
- How to design your target market into segments of different personas and then learn to create content that will resonate with all of them.
- How to create real engagement on your channels that matters, Comments and Shares! The emoji’s on posts mean nothing. You can’t learn anything from those. Comments are where you learn from your audience: What they like, what they don’t like; what they want more of and less of; what triggers their buying decisions and so much more. This is where you humanize the experience and build the relationship between your brand and target market and build Likeability, Trust and Brand Love! You need these three things to happen before they buy/hire you and champion your brand, products and services!
- By the way, NONE of this can be achieved by print advertising.
- Marketing and Promoting effectively to your target audience (They are two different things!) without pounding people over the head with the same thing over and over.
- How to STAND OUT amongst everyone else (especially your competitors) with exceptional content that
matters to your audience and keeps your fans coming to your channels.
- Which platforms matter the most for what you offer and who your target market is made up of.
- How so stop using hashtags and @mention tags that are actually hurting your posts, not helping,. And understanding how they really work. EVERY BRAND on social media is making this mistake! Hint: “Trending” has nothing to do with effective hashtags! Here’s mine: #DontHashtagJustToHashtag
- How to systematically spread your content organically to other channels and like-minded groups where your target market is.
- Understanding which algorithms are in place on various platforms that squash the reach of your posts to get you to spend more money and how to get around them.
- My Mastery Clients get emails explaining these crazy changes as soon as I find out, along with instructions on how to navigate them. This comes in the form of email, video or free update webinars, whichever is most effective for the change being explained.
- How video is the X factor in digital marketing success, as well as what works and what does not and how to get around the algorithmic challenges associated with video.
- How to maximize Facebook as the number one relationship-builder on social media. The same principles can also be used on IGTV, YouTube Live and LinkedIn Live.
- How to strategically curate content from other sources is key for credibility, validation positioning you/your brand as the expert in your field
- How to use an Editorial Calendar to stay organized, manage you work flow for all channels, ensure diversity of content and scheduling effectiveness. Never post in real-time again for your standard content!
- Understanding how to determine the best times to post for your target market, whether it’s local to global.
- How all of this can increase your revenue streams and help you to create new ones.
ALL this and MUCH MORE Using Social Media WITHOUT paying for advertising or “boosting posts” on the platforms you use! There will be hands-on exercises I will do with you that include
- Defining your current and desired markets and target markets—we get granular!
- Listing at least 12 content topics you are not already using
- Creating content drafts from those topics in multiple content delivery categories (video, Facebook Live, memes, photos, slideshows, polls)
- Creating your editorial calendar with all the new content types you will have learned
Annnnd, yes, there will be tests. It is important to me that you leave any of my respective courses with a clear understanding of what has been taught and an understanding of how to apply it so that you are guaranteed success with what you have learned.
SMOS: Mastery includes six months of follow-up coaching/mentoring with me personally. “What the heck is that?” you ask. Each month we have a scheduled meeting for up to two hours. These meetings have specific agendas, such as reviewing how your implementation is going, making adjustments where needed and answering questions or going through new content ideas.
However, if at any time in between these meetings you have questions, you simply email me. I will answer the question via email, ask if we can jump on/schedule a phone call, or it requires me demonstrating, we would schedule a call on my video conference channel. There is no limit to how many times in between the scheduled meetings you can reach out to me with questions during the coaching/mentoring period. I would never want you/your team to be “stuck.”
The Investment for Social Media On Steroids: Mastery is $8,700, which I can divide into two equal payments. This fee includes up to six members off your team and they must be employed at your company directly. Each additional person is $350 and must also be employed at your company directly.
If this course is taught in person at your facility or location of choice I recommend scheduling four hours a day in five consecutive days. Travel and lodging is to be provided by the client and I have had my shots and have a valid passport and am willing to travel anywhere in the world. If the location is in the greater Phoenix, AZ area, only lodging needs to be provided.
Another option is to come to where I live for a learning retreat. I live in a very small historic mining town called Globe, whose hay-day was during the old west. We are located in the Tonto National Forest 100 miles east of Phoenix. We would still schedule the course the same in-person schedule as mentioned above and you/your team could either take the remaining half days to work or for leisure. Here’s a video I made for our local chamber soon after we moved here.
We can also take time to sight see and go on a hike! (Weather providing)
Travel and lodging, as well as the meeting space and A/V costs is the responsibility of the client.
Depending on how many people on your side are coming, I can recommend a few different options with meeting room accommodations and A/V, from a Holiday Inn Suites to a Boutique Resort called Dream Manor Inn. I can also pick you/your team up from the airport, which would be either Phoenix Sky Harbor or Mesa Gateway Airport.
Have Questions? Set up a free consultation for me directly below
“Social Media On Steroids: Fast Track” is the next level down. This is for companies, organizations and entrepreneurs who want to get the best results in as many of the most foundational ways and then some as quickly as possible, which may not have the budget for Mastery. However, if you can pull off Mastery, DO IT. The extras it comes with, including three additional months of me are more than worth it, I promise.
It is taught in five 2-hour sessions and includes three months of follow-up coaching/mentoring with me personally. This course is also taught online as described in “SMOS: Mastery” with either in-person option as well, though the duration of the in-person experience would be two 3-hour days and one 4-hour day. PLEASE see above details if you skipped over that.
SMOS: Fast Track differs from Mastery in the following ways other than three months follow-up program vs. six months:
- LinkedIn is not covered
- The Video section is not as in-depth and Facebook Live is not covered.
- How to systematically spread your content organically to other channels is not covered in as much depth
- How to strategically curate content from other sources is not included
- No email updates on the drastic changes that happen a few times a year on the major platforms.
It is absolutely still a very robust program guaranteed to improve your reach, community growth and engagement on your social channels if you implement everything I teach.
Again, I am virtually the only person out there teaching social media marketing from the hands on experience of getting great results.
The program does include everything else, including the hands-on exercises, other than for FB Live section not included. It also includes the testing/evaluation at the end.
The Investment for Social Media On Steroids: Fast Track is $5,700, which I can divide into two equal payments. This fee includes up to six members off your team and they must be employed at your company directly. Each additional person is $275 and must also be employed at your company directly.
Have Questions? Set up a free consultation for me directly below
“Social Media On Steroids: Reality Check” is $2,700 in one payment to schedule three 2 hour sessions live online with me and has one month of follow up coaching/mentoring with me. This fee includes up to four members off your team and they must be employed at your company directly. Each additional person is $200 and must also be employed at your company directly.
This is for companies, organizations and entrepreneurs who may be newer to the whole digital/social Media Marketing thing and do not yet want to dive into the deep end.
The way this course differs in content from Fast Track is simply that it does not go as deep into the same content. It includes about half the amount of content covered in the exercises, though covers the same topics.
You absolutely will learn how to get better results, even if you have been doing social media marketing for a shorter period of time or if has not gotten the attention it perhaps should have been getting. This is also a great course if you plan on hiring the service out, though need to have a better understanding of the current foundational fundamentals of content marketing on social media and will help you:
- Be able to vet the best service provider (whether outside or in-house) to suit your needs, vs. looking at their past or current work without an understanding of what results really are and what really works.
- It will also put you way ahead of the curve in understanding what directives you need to give them on content to meet your initiative and goals for your own products and services while maintaining the voice of your brand.
Oh! Did I mention I also have a team I mange where we provide the service of social media marketing as well? However, even if you hire us, you should still learn what this course has to offer for the sake of the most efficient collaborations.
If you are interested in us providing the service,
Have Questions? Set up a free consultation for me directly below